LTD is seeking a dynamic Product Owner to institute and develop a new Product function within the business, driving the product roadmap across our platforms. The role will be instrumental in the delivery of the transition of the business into a digital and consumer-first organisation with data-driven and user-centric strategies at its core. The business presently is data-rich and insights-poor but benefits from an entrepreneurial and passionate existing team.
Reporting to the CTO, the Product Owner will play a key part in delivering our omnichannel e-commerce vision, created to support our global growth ambitions.
LondonTheatreDirect (LTD) was founded in 1999 and quickly became the premier specialist provider of theatre tickets in the UK, serving over 2 million customers each year and growing. LTD connects global audiences to the best live entertainment in London’s West End through our market-leading distribution network, powered by our own best-in-class technology platforms. We pride ourselves on our continuous commitment to innovation and technology investment and delivering a unique value proposition and solutions to our customers and many partners.
- Own the product roadmap, working with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align the roadmap to strategic goals.
- Play an active role in the development and delivery of the business strategy and leadership of the team.
- Ensure deliverables are defined against clearly articulated outcomes, that work is visible and that adopted approaches are actively communicated and understood by teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Develop scope and define backlog items in collaboration with our development teams.
- Drive Product Management approach based on data-driven, user-centric, test-and-learn principles. Evangelise and articulate modern approaches to Product Development to the wider business.
- Implement project management structures from ideation to business readiness and adoption, ensuring smooth rollout of key initiatives.
- Use analytics data and audience research to understand user behaviour; establish insight about product performance and use this data to drive ideas, features and product improvements. Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative insights to help inform the roadmap.
- Deploy a continuous test and learn roadmap focussed on conversion optimisation and user experience enhancement.
Ensure overall delivery of initiatives, including business readiness and adoption.
- Manage UX/UI design and BA functions.
Select and manage external service providers where appropriate for outsize results.
- Work closely with all key internal stakeholders for the development of solutions for core audiences (B2C and B2B).
- You are an experienced, passionate and inspirational leader with natural commercial acumen, and possess the communication skills required to drive transformation management.
- You have a passion for products with a minimum of 5 years experience in product management, with experience in delivering growth and scale in high transactional volume eCommerce operators.
- Demonstrable experience in product development and product life-cycle management including an understanding of agile methodologies.
- Understanding and experience of modern delivery approach processes (agile, OKRs, etc) and the ability to communicate requirements and negotiate priorities with engineering teams and wider business stakeholders
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit but can navigate effectively within a PE-backed growth business.
- You will have the leadership skills and experience to support the existing operation and develop a future structure and organisation to support our next phase of growth both nationally and internationally.
- You possess and maintain an excellent working knowledge of current and future technology developments that affect eCommerce, consumer behaviours and our sector specifically.
- You are creative and resilient, able to manage expectations and negotiate the right business outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- You are a natural leader, leading from the front and supportive of peers and developing highly performant teams.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and can manage and coordinate complex workstreams and integrations through strong organisational and process design.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills enabling the adoption of investment and business cases at all levels, including our group board.