We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to help us build software development tools to support the emerging field of quantum computing. You will develop and execute on the strategy and technical roadmap for our product, and work closely with our science, engineering, and design teams to ensure the successful integration of our product with partners and users. You should have a strong technical or science background, product sense, design thinking, strategic problem solving, and communication skills.
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that will influence the software architecture for Horizon Quantum Computing and will lay the foundation to support future products.
- Develop and execute on the strategy and technical roadmap for external partnerships
- Lead technical architecture discussions and scope the work needed for software and hardware integration
- Manage, execute, and ensure the smooth delivery of partnerships and projects with partners and clients
- Identify and prioritize product requirements, and contribute to the strategy of our compiler and developer tools based on users’ needs and feedback
- A Master’s degree in Physics, Computer Science, a related engineering field, or an equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, particularly in working with software and hardware systems and interfaces
- Experience in delivering product and engineering results of varied complexity and scale, and a demonstrated track record of implementation
- Experience in leading science or technical discussions, and the ability to influence others with technical knowledge
- Knowledge or experience in quantum computing, or related technical fields
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organization skills
- A PhD degree in Physics, Computer Science, or a related engineering field
- Experience with working with academic research groups
About the company
At Horizon Quantum Computing, we are developing tools to simplify and expedite the process of developing software for quantum computers, a fundamentally new form of computer that exploits effects from quantum physics to process information more efficiently. We are an international team headquartered in Singapore with key markets spread out worldwide.