Thread is a service collaboration software which focuses on changing IT landscape by transforming traditional ticketing workflows with real time collaborative service delivery. We make use of deep integrations with leading communication platforms, ticketing systems, and other services to empower IT engineers with industry latest tools.
As the Head of Product for Thread, you’ll own the end-to-end product experience for our Partners and customers. You will formulate and execute product strategy. You’ll lead prioritization, coordinate work across initiatives, and work closely with the management team.
Our mission is to work together with our customers (which we call partners) to help modernize their IT and give them the tools to provide the best customer service ever. You’ll directly help businesses earn more money and make an impact on people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a customer focused roadmap with a strong product vision
- Make data-driven decisions, set clear priorities and articulate the end-to-end customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering and ML counterparts.
- Translate customer needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the MSP landscape.
- Ship products that customers love. Champion the voice of our users backed by research, feedback and insights.
- Build a team of high caliber product managers, providing them with development, mentorship, and and coaching.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of product management experience
Strong analytical skills to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues
- Excellent communication to effectively and efficiently articulate both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual contributors.
- Bonus points for:
Experience working with consumer apps.
Experience with video game development.