Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). Our solutions make a visible impact, allowing people to enjoy compelling entertainment experiences; to foster knowledge sharing and smart decision-making in organizations and to help hospitals provide their patients with the best possible healthcare. Headquartered in Kortrijk (Belgium), Barco realized sales of 804 million euro in 2021 and has a global team of 3,000+ employees, whose passion for technology is captured in +500 granted patents.
To support our future growth into the hybrid workplace we are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our Meeting Space Solutions. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for one or more product areas of our ClickShare Product Line and support in defining the strategic direction of the product line and portfolio.
As a Product Manager you are the end-to-end owner, expert and integrator of your product(s) throughout the full lifecycle. You define product innovations aligned with segment value propositions and based on a deep understanding of the customer needs.
- You define, document and communicate the roadmap and product strategy in coordination with the different segment marketers.
- You develop the business case & define business models – prepare, organize & lead the Business Case Review, in strong collaboration with Segment Marketing.
- You define winning product requirements, based on Segment Marketing needs, product/technical insights, market trends and customer personas.
- You focus on the customer experience, driving differentiation through a deep understanding of customer needs and best-in-class user experience thinking. You represent the customer and end-user internally and externally.
- You conduct market, customer and internal research (input Segment Marketing) to gather product insights, supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- You gather competitive intelligence and perform competitive analysis.
- You create pricing models/architecture and get input from Segment Marketing for final pricing decisions.
- You own and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of product.
- You play an integrator role and collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas (such as segment marketing, sales, engineering, manufacturing, product owners and operations) to define product requirements, customer needs and market opportunities.
- You ensure effective product development progress, take the necessary decisions on MVP/feature prioritization, and manage possible roadblocks and lead beta customers supported by the Product Owner
- You lead the UX of your product, in cooperation with UX expert teams.
- You collaborate with Product Marketing on new product launches,
- You deliver internal & external training & demo’
- You hold a higher degree combined with a minimum of 6 years professional experience in product management & product lifecycle management, ideally in a product-driven organization where you are working on the intersection of product & software
- You have a proven track record in defining the winning product & portfolio strategy across a global market
- You have a strong technical skill set or know-how of a similar industry or technology
- You have a customer experience mindset in all you do and you put customer success first.
- You are a team player and you have the ability to coordinate with product development, engineering and other areas throughout the organization. Here for you are confident in prioritization and are a clear communicator.
- You like to present to an audience, are good at interacting with people and are curious for new ideas.
- You can express ideas through sketches and wireframes, supporting the designers in the creation of the visual interface of a product.
- You are willing to travel up to 20 per cent of your time
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as a health and group insurance, meal vouchers, bonus system, …
- An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy.
- The opportunity to work for an international market leader where innovation does matter.
- Internal training in our Barco University
- A modern and state of the art working environment