Hi! We’re eBillity, and we create practical tools to simplify business. Our company started in 2009 when our founders, childhood friends from Brooklyn running their own companies at the time, saw a need—to uncomplicate the process of tracking hours, eliminate frustrating administration work, and help businesses focus on productivity.
Now a global SaaS business with over 40,000 users worldwide, eBillity offers two products: Time Tracker, a time tracking software with billing and legal add-on features; and Invoice Tracker, a automated accounts receivable software built to help recover and prevent overdue invoice payments.
Based out of Neptune, New Jersey, our team is spread out across the globe. We hire the best people for the job, regardless of where they live. We love creating things, we love helping businesses do better work, and we have big plans for the future of eBillity. And we’d love for you to join us.
Modernize an existing app trusted by thousands of companies, and bring an exciting new product to life. Work with our founders to articulate the product vision in a practical and actionable way. Then work with our designers and developers to bring this vision to life.
We expect you to solve the complex task of feature design & prioritization by interfacing with all departments, our founders and most importantly our customers.
- You decide what gets built.
- Define and track success metrics. Ensure that what we ship is awesome and really has an impact.
- You plan sprints in coordination with our Designers and Engineers
- Work with UX and Customer Support to make sure customer’s needs are understood and communicated.
- Defining and improving the product development process, from idea to NPS result.
- Define features, write up the requirements and make sure everyone is clear on what we’re building and why.
- Risk analysis, pricing and revenue modeling
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working with overseas and/or remote development teams
What we offer
- A competitive salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success