We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager in New Orleans to coach our clients and projects to success.
Revelry is a digital innovation studio headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our nationwide partners range from startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
About Our Sr. Product Managers
Our Sr. Product Managers excel at communication within a transparent environment that includes all members of our innovation team (designers, engineers, partnership managers) as well as our partners. A Sr. Product Manager facilitates our Lean Agile product development process, ensuring that the products we build create value for our partners, their businesses and the users of their products.
About This Position
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will help our partners develop a range of web and mobile products across a variety of industries.
You will work alongside our partner Product Owners to prioritize, refine, and define their product needs with the support of their organization and the project team. You will facilitate the project team providing input, influencing decisions and implementing creative solutions. You will lean on our well-developed process and tooling while knowing when to play jazz and improvise.
You will coach the partner Product Owner and their stakeholders in defining product goals and aggressively prioritizing possible features against those goals. You will need to know when to say, “No” and “Not right now.”
– 3-5 years experience in Product Management
– Coaching mentality
– Expert-level communicator
– Hawk-like vision to identify hidden blockers
– Aware of smoke signals and willing to pull the fire alarm
– Ability to manage more than one project at a time
– Eagerness to break down ideas into their simplest form
– Motivated by data; you track your success through metrics
– Dives deep into new subject areas and works to solve their problems without fear of the unknown
– Can talk to users or potential users of a given product solution and read between the lines of conversation to surface user insights
– Ability to gather insights and distill solutions based on feedback
– Revel in victories – the team’s as well as your own
– Works with designers on solutions and takes ownership of the designs meeting solution requirements
– Adept at identifying blocked teammates and supporting them to work through their blockers
Nice To Have
– Background in UX Design and/or Development
– Experience in blockchain and tokenized products
– You are a clear, concise, and contextual communicator who thrives in collaborative environments.
– You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often.
– You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission – “calling your shot”.
– You can debate with empathy.
– You earn trust by sharing your thoughts and making / meeting commitments, and you’re willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
– You see your work all the way through to the end.
– You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
– You are not afraid to try new things, and you’re enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
– You are pragmatic and can balance “textbook correctness” against practical reality.
– You regularly explore new apps, tools, and processes useful for product management
We are a remote-enabled company, but we actively prefer to find folks in Louisiana.
Benefits and Perks
31 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
Flexible work hours and locations
A dynamic Wellness Program
We live our Core Values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we’ve been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we’re going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building an alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.