Head of Creative Product Design
We are leaders in encouraging and inspiring Children to become Engineers and promoting Engineering as a career path.
Our Product department is vital in setting the direction and developing our programmes. Working with some incredible worldwide companies, universities, organisations and people, taking the habits of engineering into Schools across the UK.
Our Goal as a not-for-profit Company is to embed engineering into the fabric of every school, ensuring all children have the opportunity to engage with engineering from a young age, sharing the amazing achievements of pupils and the engineers who have inspired them!
- Lead, manage and develop the Product team to ensure we have a creative and engaged team producing high-quality outcomes contributing to the Company’s achievements.
- Lead the development of a creative, evidence-informed, customer-centric product vision, strategy and roadmap and empower your colleagues to meet their clear measurable goals, working towards our company mission.
- Lead the development of well-designed and presented, audience appropriate resources, experiences and products. Setting high standards of quality.
- Seek out and manage collaborative relationships with customers, partnerships and stakeholders in the development of products.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments to influence business strategy.
- Work with the Product Manager to develop product metrics such as forecasts and budgets for presentation to Senior Management Team.
- Understand our market and its trends and competition, developing ways to capture insights to inform decisions
What You’ll Get:
- Salary: open to be discussed appropriate to candidate’s ability/experience
- 29 days holiday per year
- Increasing holiday allowance throughout employment
- Professional development opportunities and progression within a growing organisation
- Working with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and UK Universities as part of their school outreach activities.
- Opportunities to engage with inspirational people and companies, joining industry site visits and conferences.
- On-site free parking
We’re looking for:
An individual who is highly creative, design orientated and curious; innovative, self-motivated and inspiring; customer focused; critically thinking skills; horizon scanning, ability to work well within a team and interact creatively with others; ability to motive and lead others; an open and effective communicator; ability to manage subcontractors; ability to develop strategy and present to others; ability to manage several projects through scheduling and time management.
You do not have to meet 100% of the requirements to apply – we’re looking for individuals who share our passion about the aims and aspirations we have and wanting to make a positive impact on the future careers of young people.
If you want to work for a value led business who change lives through STEM & Engineering engagement, and you think you’re a good fit, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please submit a CV with covering letter