Are you a talented Product Manager? Experienced in managing tech products? Interested in the power of learning and professional development? Excited by high-growth, scale-up businesses? This might be the role for you!
Entelechy Academy is an innovative tech company with an app that is the interface between personal development, career progression and human fulfilment.
Their “Be-Do-Become” framework is revolutionising the employment and personal development market. But they offer more than just a framework. In November 2022, the company leveraged mobile technology to produce the ultimate personal development companion in your pocket. There with you to help you make small improvements every day. This is available on iOS and Android and can be purchased by Enterprise Organisations for their employees or via individual in-app purchases.
They have developed the world’s first learning experience specialising in Character Qualities to enhance all skills. It offers a personalised development journey to think better, work better and be better in all areas of life. They do what they do because they believe that Character determines destiny. And because they dream of enabling anyone, anywhere, to create value from their innate potential.
The company maintains a fantastic culture in that they all encourage, support and challenge each other to walk their talk and to actually learn, develop and grow, both personally and professionally every day, following their tagline of ‘daily acts of evolution’.
You’ll be the crucial link that can translate the product vision and priorities into workable specifications to enable their offshore development team to deliver the output required. The primary measure of success in this role is the ability to translate strategic objectives to functional specification/UI designs.
- Analyse concepts and user experience and ask the right questions to enable you to document practical solutions and clear specification documents.
- Liaise with the UI/UX designers to turn the concepts into draft designs.
- Liaise between the Product Team and the Designers to iterate multiple versions of designs to get to the finished version. They believe in “Design Thinking”, where the design is taken through many versions to develop ideas. The specification comes later.
- Review data insights offered by their Chief Data Officer to inform product decisions.
- Push back when scope and time are not realistic.
- Answer day-to-day developer queries to keep the development schedule on track.
- Work with the Head of Learning and Insight to interpret research data to better inform the product.
- Fully Remote
- Monthly Off-Sites and Team Nights Out
To be successful, you will…
- Be a methodical and organised doer
- Have knowledge of “Design Thinking”
- Ideally, have experience in working with offshore teams
- Build fast and iterate quickly
- Be experienced in integrating event-based data architecture into product specification
- Be experienced in using JIRA or similar
- Ideally, have some working experience with Figma or similar
- Be organised
- Be analytical
- Be calm
- Be assertive
- Be strategic
- Be accountable
If you’re excited by innovation, professional development, and high-growth business, apply now!