Are you a super-driven Product Manager? Experienced in SaaS? Want to join an established company amidst a fast pace scale-up phase and own part of a product roadmap? This might be the role for you!
A Customer Lifecycle Intelligence (CLI) platform that helps B2B companies in regulated industries do better business faster. Their platform allows front and middle-office teams to win the right business customers, accelerate onboarding and keep them for life. Through web applications and APIs, the company reduces the cost of acquiring and serving the right business customers by up to 80%.
The company was formed following the merger of two successful tech businesses. Backed by top-tier investors, including Octopus Investments, Notion Capital, Augmentum Fintech and notable angel investors, the company brings together decades of combined experience serving UK financial institutions. Today, they are seen as a trusted partner to some 600 customers and 15,000 end users and growing. They’re a profitable, scale-up business with a lot to their name and even bigger plans!
One of their customers is BT, who has generated £24m of pipeline through the platform.
Reporting to the Senior Product Director, you’ll have a crucial role in the evolution of our SaaS platform to ensure we continuously meet our customers’ needs. You’ll have clear ownership over part of our roadmap and guide the evolution of our web application.
- Discovery: Build a deep understanding of clients, the problems they’re trying to solve and how you might help solve them.
- Delivery: Continuously identify the opportunities to make the biggest impact and work cross- functionally to build & release high-impact products.
- UX/UI: Lead the evolution of a web application to better support the vision for Customer Lifecycle Intelligence (CLI).
Roadmap management: Prioritise based on customer & business impact to ensure the company is always working on the most important initiatives.
- Collaboration: Work closely with customer success, sales & marketing to ensure they take their products to market effectively.
- Advocacy: Evangelise and advocate for users and product, ensuring alignment throughout our business.
- Impact: Measure, analyse and communicate the value of product functionality, iterating where necessary to achieve goals.
Day-to-day tasks will involve a huge variety, from planning to execution to presenting your ideas back to senior stakeholders.
The company is looking for someone who understands the value of good product management principles and how they can be applied to build amazing products in the B2B space.
They need someone who can develop a deep understanding of their customers and use it to define creative solutions to the problems they face.
They welcome debate and candid discussion about the pros and cons of their ideas and love exploring new ways they can unlock value for their users.
They have ambitious goals to serve a critical need in a thriving sector and are looking for creative and goal-oriented colleagues to join them.
- £60,000 – £70,000 salary
- EMI-approved option scheme – the company believes employee ownership is a key part of cultivating the mindset they want from everyone
- Comprehensive benefits, including life and health cover
- Remote/Hybrid/Flexible working – the choice is yours!
- 25 days annual leave (they take a break over Christmas!)
- Life Assurance and a fabulous Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare for you – and options for adding your family
- Discounts on various retail stores, gyms memberships and a bike scheme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Peer-to-peer recognition
- Entrepreneurial Operating System – learn to get what you want from business
- Solid job security following the merger of two established companies
- Work with a portfolio of major financial establishments
- Join an environment where driven, and accountable people thrive, and the development and progression of people in the team is a top priority
- The company operate in an environment where your contributions will be meaningful and good work is recognised
To be successful, you will…
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a B2B product management role
- Be experienced working on data-centric SaaS web applications
- Have demonstrated knowledge of UX/UI best practices and a keen eye for design
- Be familiar with design and wireframing tools e.g. Figma, Balsamiq
- Be experienced in working with engineers and designers to synthesise user feedback and translate it into valuable product outcomes
- Have experience working with agile development methodologies, working closely with technology teams and other stakeholders across all stages of product discovery and development
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to concisely explain the user impact of product decisions to stakeholders across multiple functions
- Be organised
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with a mix of challenges and fast pace
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable engaging cross-functionally and at different levels of seniority
- Be collaborative but also tenacious in order to achieve your goals for the ultimate success of the team
- Be someone that is emotionally mature and know what you want from your career
- Be proactive, iterative and pragmatic approach to solving problems, with the ability to find a new way when your original plan doesn’t work as expected
- Have a strong desire to help make products better for customers
- Be analytical and think clearly
- Have experience in building products for regulated industries, i.e. credit, monitoring, KYC/KYB, AML, financial crime or other compliance-related use cases
- Have demonstrated ability to launch products that may be Cloud/SaaS, Big Data or Machine Learning at their core
- Have solid technical knowledge, such as experience in software development, data science or data analysis
- Have experience building products as part of a wider ecosystem, integrating with partners where necessary
If you’re someone who is really, really driven, and excited by making products better for end users, apply now!