SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite, specifically in relation to our APIs and ecosystem within our Platform group. This group consists of teams that are working on the API Platform, Integrations Platform, Communications Platform, Data & Insights Platform, Search Platform, and our Core Profile.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, geeks out on all of the opportunities APIs can bring, and has a passion to change recruiting forever. You will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in the continuous improvement of features we have shipped, as well as the rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role, and you will work with Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing to deliver a world-class product. You will launch new products that support our mission of connecting people to jobs at scale.
This is an exceptional opportunity to build innovative products at a global startup with plenty of market traction and customer love. Your product will be used at scale: recruiting teams at thousands of companies worldwide and millions of candidates will benefit from your work. If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come work with us.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented product managers, designers, and engineers in the US, UK, Germany, and Poland.
What you will do:
- Working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and product marketing to deliver a world-class product
- Driving the product discovery together with your product triad (engineering and design)
- Develop a strong product strategy to foster our growth and build prototypes by using qualitative and quantitative research to operationalize it
- Working with data to identify opportunities and drive measurable outcomes
- Creating an experimental mindset with product teams to allow fast product knowledge generation
- Be the voice of your product area; inspire team members and stakeholders of the impact and opportunity ahead
- Experience in building out API infrastructures, ecosystems, and the associated developer/partner experiences to make them a success
- Ability to turn complexity and uncertainty into awesomeness
Self-starter with an appetite and ability to own a large part of the product
- Product management experience at a SaaS or B2C start-up
- Good grasp of UX
- Keen interest in technological innovation
- Empathy and active listening
- Penchant for data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Aspiration to be an excellent colleague and teammate
- Fluent in English
- Bonus, experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) and HR tech products
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.