Senior Product Manager – ICIS – London / Bishopsgate – Hybrid
About the job
Do you want to support the shift to clean energy?
ICIS is seeking a Experienced Product Manager to join our growing international product team and play a key role in the development and delivery of ICIS’ energy portfolio, supporting our customers with the tools and data they need to navigate the energy transition. Working closely with customers, the product and technical teams, and a wider group of stakeholders, you will own and develop elements of the energy analytics roadmap. Not only will you be working on exciting projects and with cutting edge technologies, but you will also be surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals from whom you can learn and grow.
- Owns the development and delivery of elements of the product strategy for energy analytics
Product development lifecycle: take bets through the product lifecycle, participating in product discovery and testing and presenting findings and recommendations to peers and stakeholders
- Customer focus: interact with customers to understand the challenges in developing industry as well as gather requirements and understand key customer needs and market basics, ensuring we build the right things at the right time, and coaches team to ensure customer needs are met
Go to market and product marketing lifecycle: working closely with the internal business partners (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Support) to gather and assess product needs in the marketplace, manage customer feedback and provide input and expertise to the marketing and other customer materials. Support the roll out of new products and features across the business through clear go to market launch plans
- Product delivery: defining and prioritising deliverables from design and planning to release while working with technical development teams, UX and design, fellow product managers and wider stakeholders
- Data driven decision making and analysis: working closely with the Product Analyst interrogating and interpreting data; ability to drive conclusions from data and recommend and execute relevant actions to help drive further product development and increase customer satisfaction
Skills and behaviours:
- Curious with a passion to learn about customer priorities and challenges for energy and commodities more broadly
Experience of and a passion to learn more about the technical delivery of data projects
- A self-starter who is looking to take on and own their own projects, delivering against a roadmap and confident to make decisions and recommendations based on data and with the customer at the heart of every product decision
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills and attention to details with the ability to make decisions under pressure
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to connect and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Understands agile methodologies such as Scrum
- A vibrant working environment in a dynamic, inclusive, ambitious, and committed product team
Exposure to key market players in the energy and chemicals market working Personal development opportunities working for the global provider of chemical and energy analytics
Flexibility, loyalty, empowerment and trust are part of our corporate culture.
- We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We encourage applicants and employees to tell us about any health issues they may have to allow us to put in place reasonable adjustments that may support applicants in the application process and support employees to succeed in their role.