Sharing Tribe is an HR platform for matching companies and candidates in a job-sharing model. Our innovative software helps companies of all sizes attract and retain highly qualified candidates in the tech sector.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the recruitment industry and to make the tech industry more collaborative, diverse, flexible, and people-focused through job sharing. We aim to enable every tech employee to have fulfilling work and personal life.
We are looking for a
Co-Founder with a strong background in Product Development & Management
Your tasks include:
- Co-developing a clear vision of our product and services and owning the business/product roadmap.
- Listening to the users and making them happy: take part in our customer conversations, conduct design sprints, and put the customer first in our day-to-day work to build the digital product based on deep user/customer and market understanding.
- You have a strong track record in starting new ventures/companies and building them from the ground up, taking full ownership of the product development roadmap.
- Ideally, you have been an entrepreneur or intrapreneur in the past.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in product management.
- You are purpose-driven and like to create meaningful products that our customers will love.
- Highly motivated with an ability to create and work collaboratively with multiple skills leveled team members.
- Strategically view the marketplace, analyze opportunities and successfully manage the growth of a profitable software platform business.
- Demonstrated business acumen and a history of decision-making based on business metrics.
- Comfortable with working in highly agile start-up environments.
- You have good cross-communication skills in both English and (ideally) German.
- You will be part of the leadership team and have the unique chance to take ownership of a SaaS product in its early days and define the direction towards which our venture will develop.
- A key position in an early-stage New Work startup based in Switzerland.
- Close collaboration and partnership with interesting diversity & inclusion industry players.
- The freedom and encouragement to pursue your own ideas, together with a motivated team.
- Equity Package
Feel free to drop us a line so we can discuss any questions you may have, or directly send your application including CV, reference letters and examples of your previous projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maja Schreiner, Founder and CEO, is looking forward to hearing from you.