Do you like problem solving and getting things done? Keen on optimizing systems, making the complex simple, and working on problems at scale? Smartsheet UK are looking for highly motivated and intelligent Senior Product Managers to join and run the rapidly growing UK Product and Engineering teams.
Smartsheet is a world leader in collaboration and work management solutions. Our enterprise customers craft amazing solutions in Smartsheet using Data Integrations, with 75% of the Fortune 500 using our products to drive meaningful change. You’ll be helping empower our users to connect their systems together, in and out of Smartsheet.
In this role you’ll be building and growing our Connectors products, and helping build an exciting vision for the future. Our software team is small, highly efficient, and driven by results – we work in a fast-paced, agile environment that stays focused on building software that makes an impact.
You can work remotely within the UK and will report to the Director of Product Management.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description, or if your hard skills don’t match the requirements. Hard skills can be taught or learned, but for our Product team the right attitude, potential and a willingness to learn are the most important characteristics to us. If your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart.
- Collaborate with research, UX, design and engineering to craft simple, scalable and innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Update and manage product roadmaps, and own the pipeline from idea through to launch – and beyond.
- Work in partnership with engineering to dig into technical blueprints and develop technically viable solutions that scale.
- Evaluate concepts and ideas with UX and research teams, and work closely with your customers to understand their needs.
- Lead on cross-team initiatives, on anything from APIs to discoverability. You’ll partner with product and engineering teams across Smartsheet to launch initiatives, and align on key investments.
- Use internal and external data sources to validate, guide and experiment. You will use data and metrics to guide decisions, opportunities, and measure success.
- Lead on strategy for your product area, collaborating with global teams and creating a compelling vision.
- Reflect and review constantly, and look for opportunities for the business to improve.
- Share insights with the wider product and engineering teams. You’ll understand how your product area ties in with other Smartsheet products, and how it competes with the wider market and industry.
- Experience working with complex products from inception to launch. You’ve worked closely with engineering teams before, and are comfortable operating in the technical space.
- Success explaining technical solutions to wider audiences, at the appropriate level. You know when to go into detail, and when to keep it to a summary.
- Experience working with complex datasets. You are data oriented, and enjoy digging into the numbers to back up your ideas.
- Worked with customers or end users, and understand how to analyse feedback. You’ve mapped out customer journeys and identified pain points.
- Experience working in cross functional teams, and bringing the right people together to solve a problem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable working with slides, docs, and wiki pages.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with frequent production releases.
- Legally eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge or experience working with data integrations.
- Knowledge or experience of API driven development and service oriented architectures.
- Tableau / Snowflake / SQL skills for data analysis
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks including a counselling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Our Candidate Privacy Notice describes how Smartsheet may process your personal data, including the use of a third party provider for application submissions.