We are growing our Product management team to deliver on our vision and bring it to fruition. Product Managers at OutSystems have the unique opportunity to shape the future of software development for decades to come.
We are looking for an experienced and technical Product Manager to join the Cloud platform team that owns and drives the vision for securing our cloud-based application development platform. This is a critical role with high visibility and impact. OutSystems application development platform is a scalable, secure, highly available, multi-tenant cloud platform that underpins the mission critical applications that our customers build and run. We’re looking for candidates with exceptionally strong product management and technical skills, security minded with cloud experience, as well as business and strategic acumen.
– Help define the vision and strategy for enterprise-fit cloud infrastructure and security technologies
– Collect market data, competitive market analysis & research, customer feedback, product telemetry and other key information to develop product insights and deep understanding of our customer needs, with focus on large enterprises
– Work with the rest of the product organization to build product roadmap by identifying strategic growth areas, security technology trends and ensuring the product is secure by design.
– Deliver a world-class, enterprise-scale cloud in partnership with product owners, architects, engineering and cloud infrastructure teams by defining the product initiatives, success metrics and designing elegant technical solutions
– Own and drive Program Increments release planning activities in partnership with Engineering & Operations teams
– Collaborate with pre-sales solutions architects and security teams to lead deep technology discussions on security (threat prevention, vulnerability assessment and other security postures), and compliance (SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, etc) with customers, prospects and partners. Drive the insights from these interactions to tweak our cloud roadmap.
– Support Sales and Product Marketing efforts to create technology collateral, white papers, including competitive positioning and demand generation activities.
– 10+ years of experience in product management focused on enterprise-scale products including, market sizing, business case development, crafting vision and strategy, roadmap development
– 5+ years experience in building and delivering Cloud products (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with focus on Cyber Security
– Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities.
– General understanding of common application security flaws, and how to fix them.
– Expert knowledge of software security technologies and standards and applying it to Cloud
– Demonstrated track record of shipping successful, complex user-facing technical platforms in the cloud.
– Proven expertise in customer discovery and collaboration across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling technical products
– Comfortable with making decisions in ambiguous situations
Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies.
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
Nice to Have:
– Information security professional certifications encouraged, such as SANS GIAC, CISSP
– Experience with DevOps processes in a Cloud/SaaS environment.
– Experience architecting, securing, and operating one or more public cloud environments: Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine, Azure, and Oracle Cloud.
– Experience with service-oriented architectures and web services security.
– Experience operating in regulated environments, such as Finance, Healthcare, Military
What will we offer you?
– A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
– Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
– An in-house learning program designed just for you, bringing you world-class Product Leaders for you to learn from! Learn more about the B2B Product Academy here – https://www.outsystems.com/careers/b2b-product-academy/
– Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
– A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
– Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
– We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!
OutSystems nurtures an inclusive culture of diversity, where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic self and perform at their best. A company that embraces the creativity and innovation that comes through diverse perspectives. We are committed to creating a team that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration regardless of race, place of origin, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by law.