The Senior Product Manager will work closely with business stakeholders to establish the multi-channel product roadmap. This role will suit a technically aware individual that is commercially savvy and puts the customer experience at the heart of decision making. You will need to be good at analysing data and presenting business cases to senior stakeholders, to validate problems that need solving and verify the proposals to solve them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying the key products and product enhancements that will deliver on commercial targets.
- Identify product owners and product teams that will support organisational change.
- Define the KPIs that are key for each of the products and the factors that will influence them.
- Run workshops or similar to gather requirements from the various product owners.
- Support the Ecommerce team and Retail Store team to align and prioritize their respective roadmaps to achieve goals of the multichannel product roadmap.
- Building strong relationships with all internal and external partners and suppliers to Browns that can ensure the successful delivery of the multichannel roadmap.
- Work with other members of the Technology and Product Team to understand other key projects, products and product enhancements being delivered and the impact to your product roadmap – and informing them of changes on the multichannel roadmap that may impact their deliverables.
- Work with the Head of Technology and Product to constantly inspect and adapt the way we work to deliver optimum value as the business grows.
- Stay informed of industry news, developments and innovation that we could utilize or impacts our suite of projects or products.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer and user experience focused.
- Building online retail products, experiences and roadmaps.
- Aware of latest industry trends and able to articulate clearly the ones that will count and why.
- Building product teams.
- Influencing and getting buy-in from key contributors.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Nice to have:
- Building multichannel or industry disruptive products, experience and roadmaps.
- Luxury fashion retail experience.