- Hybrid with regular time in our offices in Bridport (Dorset) or Newquay (Cornwall)
- £42k – 44k plus benefits for 30 hour working week
- Please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you inspire the Crowd?
We are looking for someone who is seeking to use design for good, and is eager to lead on the user experience, problem solving, and visual design of our products.
Working closely with our Creative head, our Head of Product and Engineering team, you will help create engaging and effective designs according to requirements, enabling the crowd to do more than ever before.
We’re looking for someone who puts the user at the heart of what they do, has a sharp eye for visual detail, and the ability and knowledge to put data to good use. Your goal will be to create designs that continue to enable, unlock, and enhance Crowdfunder’s unique offering.
You will participate in various projects across all areas of Crowdfunder, working from scoping, to concept and completion – producing plans, wireframes, prototypes, and engaging visual design solutions.
- An expert in effective user experience design
- Adept at making the complex as simple and intuitive as can be
- User-focused in your thinking and able to interpret data and research
- Able to back up your UX skills with a beautiful layer of interface and interaction design
- Capable of responding to big conceptual briefs as well as smaller ones
- Able to see the bigger picture and understand the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’
- Comfortable with Figma
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Development team on the user experience of the product
- Solve real user problems through UX and visual design solutions
- Work with other members of the team to ensure data and user research is included in the process
- Lead the design process, from scoping to concepts and high-fidelity prototypes and mockups
- Produce development-ready designs and assets for handover
- Own, maintain, and develop the Crowdfunder design system
- Explore and research new digital features, service propositions, and market opportunities
Can you demonstrate?
- Skills in producing simple and effective UX solutions to problems
- An ability for consistent UI application across modern digital products
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of delivering assets for development
- Strong collaboration and proactive problem solving
- Self-starting and able to work independently
- A solid working knowledge of Figma
In return, we’ll offer you a flexible 30 hour contract and hybrid working with the ability to split your time between regular attendance at one of our offices in Bridport, Dorset or Newquay, Cornwall and home working.
Everyone who works at Crowdfunder has access to a number of other schemes including an annual wellbeing allowance, twice yearly contributory bonus, 28 days of holiday and above all, the feeling of making a difference in the world.
Crowdfunder exists to tackle society’s challenges by making ideas happen. Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business. We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges.