Located in the US
Senior Product Manager – Enterprise SaaS Software (since 2005)
Nalpeiron, the parent of Zentitle, provides an industry-leading Cloud-Based Software Licensing Platform (SAAS) that’s easy to integrate and deploy, with a proven platform, world-class support, and over 17 years delivering to enterprise-level software companies.
We are a stable, growing, reliable, and profitable business employing a band of technical operators who love making the best products for our enterprise software customers.
Nalpeiron is seeking a seasoned product manager to lead our product strategy and execution – you will be a big cog in a small wheel – we are not a big corporate machine. If you want to make a big difference and be “heard,” working among peers that act like family, we are the place.
This is a fun time to join as we are building our NPD strategy and want you to lead that, be the voice of the customer, and drive the discovery and execution of our next significant step forward.
>> PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO TALK. DROP US A LINE. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORY!
Successful candidates will collaborate with engineering, marketing/sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right go-to-market strategy and features for Zentitle2, the next generation of our highly successful SAAS platform (with 100s millions of end users).
You will own features from concept to delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible. Working with our “lean” processes and agile development is critical as we value rapid “data-based” feature development!
Strong experience with the product development process, SaaS fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. Familiarity with enterprise software development is a bonus. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team. The sales and marketing process is technical and requires a background in Software to be successful.
This Product Management role will engage in all facets of product development, from product ideation and definition to beta testing, go-to-market launch, and post-launch evaluation, including researching the key drivers to improve overall product performance.
The role requires:
- 5+ years of related experience in product management with SaaS/cloud products
- Demonstrated ability to take a product from ideation to release in an enterprise (B2B) environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and think through industry trends to come up with strategic initiatives that create market differentiation
- Demonstrated ability to capture and translate market feedback into successful product initiatives
- Experience in Big data analytics, large-scale cloud solutions, or other high-volume data streams/sources is a big plus.
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment without corporate politics and processes
- Strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solving problems.
- Design thinking background or familiarity with SaaS application design is strongly preferred.
- SaaS experience (customer lifecycle, billing/expansion, funnel metrics) is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with product and design tools (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Pendo, Jira, and other vital tools, etc.)
- Experience building effective go-to-market plans: messaging/value proposition, target audience, pricing, success metrics
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with limited supervision, all remote
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and a positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical degree and PM qualifications are strongly preferred.
- Define, develop, and deliver the overall product roadmap for our platforms and contribute to our overall product strategy and vision
- Set and track their success criteria and ensure cross-functional alignment in the company
- Develop a mix of PLG and SLG motions based on the scale of our customer
- Conduct competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation
Drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve the adoption, NPS, and cost efficiency of your products
- Work with Marketing and Sales Enablement to define the most effective go-to-market strategy and set the Sales and Customer Success teams up for success.
- Work with customers to capture feedback and constantly improve their experience.
- Partner with Engineering and Design teams to develop products in an agile environment, including sprint and roadmap planning, channeling the voice of the customer
- Contribute to our internal processes for user research, hypothesis development, and data-driven validation, and keep promoting a rapid prototyping approach
- Be a part of Nalpeiron’s Leadership Team – partnering with other senior leaders in the company to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial in nature: the ability to roll-up sleeves and help develop the infrastructure and best practices to scale.
Job Compensation & benefits
This is a full-time position, working from your own home office but working with a local team and meeting once a month, with excellent career prospects as we grow.
- Hours: Flexible full-time working hours (from home, no commute, based in the US). 5-day Work Week.
- Compensation: $100-150,000 Based on experience
Stock options: % Available, role eligible to earn incentive compensation
- Learning Benefits: We provide an annual stipend to pursue your choice of professional training opportunities, including workshops, classes, books, etc
- Benefits Package: 20-25 Days Paid Holidays. Paid sick leave and paid parental leave.
- Medical: Medical stipend in addition to base salary
- Technology: Latest high-end PC equipment and related Software
- Home office costs: contribution to the internet and home setup costs
More about Nalpeiron
Founded in 2005, Nalpeiron is one of the pioneers in cloud computing, taking what used to be on-premise systems and offering them as a cloud service. Much has changed in the computing business since those early days, and Nalpeiron has continuously innovated and still provides the best-in-class Cloud-Based Software Licensing Platform called Zentitle.
Many of the team that created the early versions of our service still work at the company, over ten years later, and the reason for that is our company culture of allowing each person to live their lives how it suits them while serving the company and their teammates at the same time.
All staff may work remotely wherever they wish. They can express themselves no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or background – we are a very diverse and accepting set of people spread across the globe.
We employ people of all ages, and we value their contribution first and foremost. We abhor company politics and prefer colleagues that get on with their jobs and are passionate about creating the best product for our customers – many Customers have also stayed with us for over ten years.
We have a flat company structure. Everyone takes part, everyone has a say, and we appreciate the value of everyone’s experience when we make decisions.
In summary, we are a stable, growing, reliable, and profitable business employing a band of technical operators who love making the best products for our enterprise software customers.
More here: https://www.nalpeiron.com/