I’m hiring for a Team Lead, Product in the Growth tribe at Babbel. In today’s uncertain times, we are sustaining healthy revenue growth, and looking to spread our wings into new areas of PLG. I’m looking for someone with a track record delivering B2C impact at scale, preferably with experience in Growth monetization or retention/engagement. You should have at least 2 years experience leading, mentoring and coaching PMs so that you can effectively lead our 4 Growth PMs.
This is a new role at Babbel, reporting to me, the Director of Growth, working alongside awesome new peers leading the Data, Design and Engineering functions of Growth. We are looking for someone based on Berlin or willing to relocate, with a hybrid WFH approach. If you’re interested please reach out, I’d love to chat.
- Inspire your teams and others to build best in class acquisition loops and monetization products, with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experience
- Create a long term vision and product growth strategy based on market fit, research, stakeholder requirements and competitor analysis
- Work with Revenue and Marketing leaders to maximize impact on Babbel’s bottom line
- Proactively drive cooperation & collaboration within Product, Research, Design, Data, Engineering and other departments
- Mentor and coach four seasoned product managers, setting them up for success in both short term and long term
- Take data driven decisions to steer the product in the right direction
- +7 years of experience in Digital Product Management, with +2 years leading other PMs
- Deep knowledge of the Growth space, particularly areas of B2C Subscription Monetization and Product Led Growth
- Proven experience managing Growth, Revenue or Marketing stakeholders
- Strong skills in managing the product discovery process and experience in hypothesis-driven product management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written. You can own and articulate end-to-end product requirements across technology, design, and marketing teams
- The ability to drive impact pragmatically, with bias for action and a can-do attitude
- Excitement in figuring out previously unsolved problems. You continue to look at the market for new inspiration and are able to practically apply market insights. You are able to self-manage work and clearly delegate work to others