Settled was founded on the belief that there needs to be a progressive change in the real-estate sector. We’re on a mission to put a smile on the faces of everyone buying or selling a home by building next-generation products and software.
As well as being led by former Google execs, Settled is venture capital backed by firms including; 500.co, Piton Capital and Connect Ventures. We’re at that exciting stage where our business is growing, and we’re focused on building a team who’ll be part of our journey for the years ahead.
People are at the heart of everything we do, and we spend a lot of time thinking about our team and our culture. We love working with smart, creative thinkers who are passionate about collaborating and making a difference.
We’re now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for helping create products that can be leveraged for marketing, translating the value proposition and creating the positioning, messaging and marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for creating content to drive the awareness of the products, from thought leadership to video content and sales enablement materials.
For this role, you’ll be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques and be experienced working with sales, product and marketing teams. Here are some of the areas you will focus on:
- Developing product marketing strategies (positioning, advertising, product launching)
- Translating technical information into useful benefits for the user
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various members of the Settled team (design, UX, acquisition, product, sales)
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate and iterate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
What we’re looking for in you
We’re particularly interested in candidates who have worked in product marketing roles for B2C businesses. Someone who has a genuine passion for getting under the skin of what prospective customers are looking for, and is keen to help create cool, genuinely useful products and experiences. Here are some further areas that we’re looking for:
- Experience in market analysis and positioning
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Excellent communication
- Keen eye for detail with an analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Creativity, love for consumer brands
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- A competitive salary and share incentive package; all Settler’s are owners of our business.
- A fun, smart, social (sometimes slightly crazy) team that’s driven by the opportunity to build a next-generation product
- A great office, located 2 mins from Hoxton and 7 mins from Old Street stations