Pursuing a career in Product Management, post-graduation? Interested in changing the world through business, research, and product strategy, but not sure how?
The 2023 EBSCO Product Management Internship is a cross-discipline experience for college students who want to learn to change the world as B2B Product Managers in a large company.
EBSCO PM interns embody the future of Product Management, leading from a place of humility, intellectual integrity, and a deep sense of mission to improve the lives of the millions of researchers & patrons using our library database & information technology products.
What you’ll do
- You will own high impact business initiatives and collaborate with others in PM on cross-functional projects across the discovery & delivery lifecycle (per business opportunity).
- As a new member of the Product Management team, you will actively learn from full-time Product Managers – how they gather data, write requirements, create designs, make informed decisions, and ship products that solve customer & user problems in our industry.
- As a PM intern, your cross-functional work will vary based on interest & skillset, and may include: market analysis, competitive intelligence, product analytics, user research, design thinking, product specifications & requirements, and product strategy vision work.
- You will report to the Senior Product Manager in Software as a Service, and may have the opportunity to present work directly (‘2023 Final Presentation’) to Directors, VPs, and SVPs in PM and other departments across the company including Technology, UX Research & Design, Corporate Strategy, Sales, Finance, Marketing, CustSat, and more
- You will help EBSCO re-imagine the future. When you see opportunities for growth and improvement, you may have the opportunity to help EBSCO explore these new areas.
Who you are:
- Interest and passion for Product Management and/or Strategy
- Exceptionally high quality & ethical standards for yourself and the company you work at
- Interested in a ~ten-week paid PM internship starting early June 2022
- Fully remote: Applicants will be able to work remotely, with option to come on-site for onboarding & daily work at our beautiful campus in Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Undergraduate student graduating December 2023 or later, eligible to work in USA
- Fully remote workers must still be located in the United States
What is our application process like?
- Application deadline: February 28, 2023
- Submit an updated resume with GPA (4.0 scale) and graduation year clearly visible
- (Optional) SHORT cover letter to tell us why you are interested (1 page or less)
- Typically, our process involves resume review, industry-tailored case studies developed by the EBSCO Senior PM, and interviews with Product Managers at EBSCO