Schools and colleges are under immense pressure to improve outcomes, build trust, and reduce the cost of providing services. To succeed long-term, educational organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates, and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing environment and optimize existing operations, improve outcomes, create a more consumer-centric educational experience, and drive employee engagement across the enterprise.
Join our team to create your future.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will play a pivotal role in the future of Studer Education | Huron. The Product Manager will be a key part of the team responsible for the technical vision and development of our continuum of solutions. You’ll be managing a portfolio of solutions, overseeing development by internal and external teams while collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as contributing to the overall vision for the product roadmap.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contributing heavily to the success of the organization, the Product Manager is a crucial role and the qualified candidate will be counted on to help Studer Education excel in the next phases of our growth journey. You will leverage your experience as a seasoned Product Manager as you:
- Participate in product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to launch of the product(s).
- Define, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Manage budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Liaison with Product Marketing Managers to assess product opportunity and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and inform strategic marketing plans for each product or product line.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each of your products.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Harness product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Become a key evangelist of Huron/Studer Education and participate in conferences and discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- B.S. or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues with portfolio management, risk management, etc.
- Able to formulate and implement comprehensive strategies for products
- A customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of user experience design
- Direct experience with learning management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Certification in Pragmatic Product Management a plus