Technical Product Manager (TPM) at Distribusion Technologies
Distribusion Technologies is committed to making ground transportation accessible online and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Boosted by a recent €30m Series B funding round, Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a Technical Product Manager (TPM) to drive forward our Integrations process and help us become the global standard for ground transportation.
· Define and deliver your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements.
· Craft the direction and strategy for various operational projects.
· Evolve and optimise best practices and assets that help accelerate and scale our technical integrations.
· Take technical responsibility for a portfolio of the world’s leading travel brands.
· Analyse APIs and determine technical specifications.
· “Do detective work” to figure out problems and solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related study from a top-performing university.
· Gained 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, and worked within cross-functional teams.
· Ability to quickly understand new technical topics.
· Track record of meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
· Talent to influence without direct authority.
· Outstanding communication skills with internal teams and external partners.
· Excellent English skills.
What we offer…
Growth: A fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
People: You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission.
Impact: You contribute directly to the success of the company. In a dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, you will shape the future of travel, work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting.
Flexibility: Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
Who is Distribusion?
Based in the heart of Berlin, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform that is shaping the future of the travel industry. Our highly scalable product and state of the art technology is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Lightrock, Creandum and Northzone. With over 100m ground transportation tickets still purchased offline every day, Distribusion is dedicated to driving the online shift of this €500bn industry. Come join us!
Our impact on the society and our contribution to reducing the harm of global warming
We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travelers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more polluted and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.