→ Full-time Fully Remote
TryHackMe is the fastest-growing cyber security training platform, with almost two million worldwide users. We offer guided, gamified, hands-on training for all skill abilities – teaching hacking and defence in action and spanning users across education, business, and personal development.
We’ve become the largest cyber security training platform with a very young product (under 3 years). We’re looking to continue to disrupt the market and push the bar higher by further striving to create world-class learning experiences. We’re now looking for a Head of Product to set the foundations for our product and growth teams.
TryHackMe is fully bootstrapped, with a current head count of 55, growing MoM. Relevant to product, our engineering team consists of 12 people, a UX/UI design team of 2, and a product team of 3. The goal of the product team is to build out and map the various surface areas of the product and its corresponding functions across design, analytics, growth, and more!
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to help build and execute on TryHackMe’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics, and strategy.
- Design the product function at TryHackMe. Defining what it’s responsible for, how it interfaces with other teams, and how it’ll grow and develop over time.
- Understand our business, the metrics, and experiences that impact our growth, and set goals with measurable success criteria at every stage of the user journey
- Guide product development design and planning by iterating and improving on current processes
- Hire, mentor and develop brilliant product, UX/UI, data science and analytics people as the business scales and set high standards for product quality.
- Manage product launches and drive adoption of new features with the help of our wonderful marketing, sales, technical support, and customer success teams
- Build a culture of rapid experimentation, creativity, and ability to be at the forefront of product and growth innovation
We are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience working in product management and product leadership
- Directly worked on or managed teams who have worked on acquisition, onboarding, activation initiatives across the product funnel
- Has experience working in product-led growth organizations
- Experience working with business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) motions
- Ability to evidence the use of (quantitative and quantitative) data to inform product prioritization and identify growth opportunities
- Has a data-driven, insight-led approach and experimentation mindset
- An entrepreneurial ‘getting things done’ attitude – defining smart concepts and MVPs that can be rolled out, tested, and further developed based on their traction
Nice to have
- Worked in the cyber security or education industry
- Worked in early product leadership teams at startups
💰 Salary – Experience dependent
🕒 Flexi Time – Choose when to start, finish and take breaks in your workday.
💸 401k / Pension – TryHackMe makes it easy to save money for retirement.
🧡 Health Insurance – Get health insurance if you’re in a country that doesn’t have public health care.
🏗️10% Project – Devote 10% of your time developing anything you want, providing it benefits TryHackMe in some way.
⛱️ Company Retreat – We’re planning to have an annual company retreat (post-covid), fully paid for by us!
🚣 Fully Remote – In a fully digital world, there is nothing stopping you from working anywhere you want.
💪 Personal Development – Everyone gets a minimum annual training budget of £2,500. Use this for online courses, to acquire certifications, and more.
💻 Tools – You’ll receive a dedicated work laptop, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
Our Hiring Process
Stage 1: Send us your CV
Stage 2: Quick chat to learn more about you (and vice versa)
Stage 3: Group discussion based on a 90m take-home task
Stage 4: (In-person***) Management, culture fit, and further product questions