We’re looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products and experiences that meet our users needs throughout the whole life cycle. You’ll improve accessibility, equity and experiences for users, create innovative ways of working to identify and manage emerging problems, and support a crucial part of Parkinson’s UK.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for the development and optimisation of core and strategic products and leading one of our 3 product groups. This group is focused on all facets of our main website users’ experience as well as owning on our design and accessibility frameworks that enable us to create inclusive experiences across our range of products and platforms.
You’ll collaborate with product teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts within directorates to define and develop our website strategy aligned to our organisational strategy. You’ll manage the team that is instrumental in our work to continuously improve our main site and related products.
What you’ll do:
- Inform and shape the product management culture and practice at Parkinson’s UK, and cultivate a strong peer network within the product and digital charity communities
- Define and manage a product roadmap balancing delivery with value and aligned to the organisational strategy
- Utilise user-centred design and data-driven decision making to ensure product development is appropriately informed at every stage of the life cycle
- Work with other specialists including project managers, business analysts and QA professionals to ensure the products are developed in alignment with change projects, when applicable
- Work with agencies to deliver product roadmaps, strategic projects and resolve bugs and live issues
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in managing multiple products and initiatives simultaneously with appropriate prioritisation
- Experience of Product Delivery including User Story Creation, Prioritisation and End User Testing
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence and set a clear direction for strategic workstreams
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical specialists. With ability to influence and generate buy-in across the organisation
- Proven ability to handle, analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
Please apply by sending us your CV, together with a detailed supporting statement which will fully demonstrate how you meet all the criteria of the role, as stated in the “What you’ll bring” section of the job description.
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home three days a week. You’ll be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
We are operating rolling recruitment for this vacancy and reviewing applications as they are received. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we receive sufficient applications for the role, and will interview candidates on a continuous basis. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson’s to apply.