Here is a portrait of our dream candidate:
- A skilled middle to senior PO/PM
- Having a few years of experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in multiple different startups
- With a solid tech background and understanding of software development processes
- Having a few persuasive success stories with other products
- Demonstrating genuine interest in Slack apps
- Able to analyze and distill data into actionable insights for the product team
- Impressing us with excellent communication and interpersonal skills: a charismatic person with a talent for uniting people around ideas
- Native or fluent English speaker
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the cross-functional BirthdayBot team, including the Product Marketing Manager
- Owning a strategic product roadmap (including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service)
- Researching how users utilize and enjoy the product
- Creating and owning the product strategy based on the mid-term and the long-term vision
- Creating and owning the roadmap
- Managing the product backlog: plan, prioritize, and implement features that customers not only need but also want
- Analyzing and growing product metrics: Retention, Revenue, Engagement, Acquisition Costs, etc.
In Rawbot. Inc we build digital assistants and custom apps integrated into Slack to help world-leading companies solve day-to-day tasks and build efficient remote culture.
Our products are used by over 30,000 companies worldwide, both innovative startups and well-established market leaders such as IBM, Spotify, Unilever, BBC, PayPal, Salesforce, and many others.
77% of the Fortune 100 companies are using Slack. They are a click away from using our products and we are looking for a team member who will help us close the gap.
You can learn more about us and the product here —>
If you are interested, please, send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a super short and informal cover letter or message our HR on LinkedIn.