Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month. If you want to directly impact revenue, then we want to speak with you. We’re looking for a rockstar full-time Senior Product Manager. It will either manage one of two largest properties – YourDictionary.com or LoveToKnow.com. Recent monetization improvements have increased company revenue by 100%+ y/y, and we need you to get us to the next level. This role is based in our Barcelona office.
About the Role:
- Full-time role as Product head of B2C website property based in Barcelona.
- Manager of five people (three Engineers, QA, and Content Editor). Shared Designer.
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer & Head of Product Strategy for LoveToKnowMedia US. Minimal travel required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product strategy and define the product roadmap. Meet user requirements, create new value opportunities, and build a winning product!
- Continuously conduct user research, monitor behavior, and analyze feedback to identify, A/B test, and refine user experience enhancements.
- Perform competitive and market analysis for use in planning and implementation.
- Develop business cases and evaluate financial implications of potential projects. Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the engineering team, and the org at large.
- Lead the Agile development lifecycle with support of a Scrum Master to release high-quality, innovative, and impactful products, features and enhancements to achieve acquisition, engagement, and monetization goals.
What you will need to be successful:
- 5+ years of Consumer Web Product Management experience, especially in ad-based digital media businesses. Mobile App experience a bonus.
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills – transparency, collaboration and openness are core values.
- Strong technical acumen or background to engage deeply with engineers.
- Familiarity with key tools – SEO (e.g., Google Search Console), Analytics (e.g., advanced GA), User Behavior (e.g., Hotjar), A/B Testing (e.g., Optimizely).
- Must be able to think strategically and create a vision but also be hands-on.
- Curious, data-driven, and customer-focused. Desire to experiment, innovate, and iterate.
- Hungry to own results, think entrepreneurially, and prioritize the right opportunities.
- Proven leadership experience. You will manage a dedicated team, such as setting priorities and delegating responsibilities to drive success metrics.
- Passionate about the mission of YourDictionary.com and LoveToKnow.com.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnowMedia brings Silicon Valley to Barcelona. You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing digital brand names.
- Work in a premium office, and at a convenient location in the main shopping district in Barcelona.
- Receive recognition and rewards for achieving your business goals.
- Perks include a flexible schedule, friendly office environment, English language courses, professional training, drinks/snacks, and discounts on gym fees and other services.