What we do
AltoVita provides flexible living to employees anywhere in the world.
Most corporations, NGOs and government agencies do not typically endorse the use of (other) property platforms by their employees, because they do not deem them sufficiently safe for staff in their care. Therefore, companies have to resort to a highly fragmented property distribution system and as a result employees experience a slower, less transparent and more expensive journey to finding temporary accommodation for professional travel.
This is where we come in. Our founders experienced the frustrations of temporary corporate accommodation firsthand and decided that safety shouldn’t be a sacrifice. Today, the AltoVita platform boasts over 1.5 million properties in 1,553 locations and 165 countries, with a key difference: every property is vetted and Duty of Care compliant, and our customer service team is on hand 24/7 to assist should any issue arise. This is why more and more organisations want us to take care of their employees’ stays away from home, and why employees all over the world will know who we are by 2025.
About the role
Experienced Product manager, capable of driving product and business outcomes from ideation to delivery with an analytical mindset and focused on the user.
You will take ownership of a specific domain of our product and work closely with a multidisciplinary team, and other departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales) to deliver value to our customers, users, and AltoVita.
- Identify and give visibility to the customer and user needs through user research, quantitative analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Define and actively communicate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product domain you are leading and are accountable for.
- Understand the power of saying NO. Protect the focus of your team by prioritising the best opportunities to deliver value to customers, users, partners, and AltoVita.
- Work with the relevant business functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing,..) within the company to ensure alignment around the strategy, define go-to-market strategies and maximize the impact of the work of the team.
- Work with Engineering and Design to craft the best solutions for our customers, ensuring a consistent cadence of value delivery, iterating based on the learnings, while reducing debt in all of its facets (e.g. product, technical, operational).
- Collaborate to build a strong product culture within AltoVita and mentor fellow product managers.
- Extensive experience in similar roles. Successful candidates usually have 5 years of experience or more in similar roles.
- Experienced in data-informed product development and capable of autonomously generating insights through the analysis of data, and take decisions based on those insights.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities, together with motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in several user research methods and when to apply each one in order to generate insights, and take decisions based on those insights.
- Able to work, and align, with multiple people and teams throughout the several stages of the product development cycle.
- Aware of the commercial needs of the business and able to analyse and articulate the financial impact of product decisions.
- With a track record of working with multiple multidisciplinary teams in an agile context.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
Ways of Working
AltoVita is a fully remote team. Although we have regular touch-points throughout the week, share a virtual office on Wonder, and meet up in London twice a year, trust is essential for us to work effectively as a team. Our founders empower us to make decisions autonomously, and in turn expect that we also empower our direct reports.
Join our Team
AltoVita is the sum of every member of the team. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and are therefore committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so please bring all of yourself to the interviews and most importantly to our team.
Becoming an AltoVitian means you will benefit from:
- A team that will always put you first
- Incredible opportunities for growth and career advancement
- A fully-remote working environment, and the flexibility to be the master of your own schedule
- Wellness benefits and a wellness budget, which can be spent on a range of options including gym memberships, home meal delivery services, mindfulness applications, and many more
- Two unforgettable team-building gatherings in London every year for AltoVitians from around the world
- A work-from-home allowance to get your home-office set up
- 23 days of paid vacation, on top of national holidays, so you can recharge or explore