Smarking is a fast growing tech company that enables high efficiency urban mobility via a unique angle. By providing the very first enterprise business intelligence & yield management software (SaaS) to the parking professionals, Smarking is establishing the technology foundation to accelerate the world toward the upcoming landscape shift by changing how people work in the parking industry.
Smarking is a group of passionate and driven overachievers seeking to rapidly grow through the journey of making the world a better place by solving the hardest problems. We are hungry to make an impact; we value learning for constant growth and excellence in communication and collaboration; and we share a strong sense of responsibility. We value our people and believe if we take care of our people first, the business success will take care of itself. We work hard, and we play harder.
Backed by a group of top tier VC firms/investors including Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and Slow Ventures since early 2015, Smarking is growing furiously. We’re looking for a highly capable product leader to join our team and help taking the company to the next level.
Smarking offers a rapid growth career opportunity to top achievers who are hungry for responsibilities and impact.
- Lead and execute hands on full-cycle product work: user research, product roadmap construction, product design, basic UI/UX design, coordination with engineers, sprint management, product release, user feedback collection, product refinement etc.
- Build a professional and scalable process for continued product development and improvement, directing full-cycle product work.
- Establish product analytics for the measurement & improvement of: product value, product performance, and user experience.
- Lead and execute exploration work under new product initiatives and contribute to high level strategy when needed.
- Help create a product oriented culture.
- Passionate about delivering value to customers by building great products and solving complex problems.
- 5+ years hands on experience in building awesome software products; strong ability in user research, product design, and basic UI/UX design.
- Outstanding experience leading product work and product team; strong ability in working both cross-functionally and as a function leader.
- Outstanding experience working with ambiguity and uncertainty; hungry for responsibilities and impact, strong sense of ownership, execution & results oriented.
- Big pluses: startup working experience, enterprise product working experience, and great interest in solving the parking problem.
- 100% medical & dental insurance coverage with both HMO and PPO options
- 401K plan
- Free parking nearby office
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks 24/7
- Full gym membership with Fitness SF (for all 7 locations in the SF Bay Area – swimming pool available) or equivalent
- Frequent parties/outings and company retreat upon milestones
- Unlimited paid time off