We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Product Team specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative mobile customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we’re growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Product Owner to join our talented Product Management Team.
As our business develops at pace, we are looking for a Product Owner to help lead our thinking across all our mobile-first platforms and digital products, shaping our clients’ digital roadmap and delivering multi-channel content experiences across a range of native app and web technologies, using both agile and waterfall technologies.
- Take ownership of key client accounts, driving client service excellence to inspire and provide a strategic approach to how we service our clients.
- Mentor and manage more junior Product team members, Product Managers and Execs.
- Take a lead in pitching for, and winning New Business, working alongside our New Business team to grow accounts in your own Portfolio and beyond.
- Work closely with our Head of Product Management as a key part of the Product team taking a focal role in defining and evolving our clients’ products, as well as the services we offer as an agency.
- Own your Team’s Portfolio P&L and take accountability for growing revenues across your Portfolio.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off – 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development – Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more
Sound good? Then get in touch