Mind the Product is looking to add a Product Lead to our team, helping drive product thinking both within the product community, and within our organisation. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product manager, with a reputation for driving quality product practices who is excited about building awareness and understanding of product principles across the industry.
- Be a voice for the product community within Mind the Product, keeping a pulse on the needs of product people and ensuring our offerings meet their needs
- Create and drive our training content strategy, working closely with our network of trainers to iterate on existing material and crafting new content as needed
- Support the ProductTank community, partnering with our regional coordinators as their primary contact to ensure the health of our global meetups
- Own our offerings for Product Leaders, driving programs and content to meet their unique needs
- Provide thought leadership with the community, creating content for the Mind the Product blog and other MTP events
- Collaborate with our partners in Pendo to drive the product-led movement together
- Contribute to curation of our conferences and ongoing events
- 10 years + experience in product management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience of creating training programmes or product management content
- Experience with the Mind the Product community (training, ProductTank, or regular attendee)
Mind the Product Description:
Mind the Product started life in 2010 as a small tech meetup in London. Since then, we’ve grown those meetups to 200+ cities, delivered around 20 conferences on three continents, built a highly regarded training business, and evolved into a fully-fledged media and publishing organisation.
We’re a diverse team of technically adept individuals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We believe in the quality of content and customer experience as our guiding lights. In 2022, Mind the Product joined the Pendo family.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.