Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry front runners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching, thanks to its pioneering technology and innovative products that allows Jobrapido to analyse and aggregate job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place.
Established in 2006, Jobrapido has achieved unprecedented global popularity. The Company lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 35 million unique users per month and has more than 70 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, where it matches the right candidates with the right roles at thousands of companies around the world, helping companies to get qualified candidates on demand. Since April of 2014, Jobrapido is part of Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Our offices are located in the beautiful Cadorna Square at a walk distance from the train station and the tube.
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager who will translates business needs into technical specifications, which lead to product development. The incumbent, working in team with JR Developers, specifies new features and user interfaces, based on the analysis of users’ behaviours and other business metrics.
The Digital Product Manager defines the plan to implement new features, coordinates related projects, manages relationships with suppliers in order to achieve project goals defined on roadmap. The incumbent is required to review/test any completed feature, to check the quality of the product and the features’ effectiveness, to suggest improvement by taking into account the potential impact of them on all the departments involved, and by pondering pros and cons and the business impacts of what proposed.
As Digital Product Manager you will be responsible to:
- Ensure the product consistency across all Jobrapido departments
- Care about product development and product performances
- Satisfy business and technical needs
- Ensure cross-team effective communication
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Significant working experience as product Manager in tech companies;
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Good Analytical reasoning and Data-Driven skills;
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Html, CSS, Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus;
- Proficiency in English: English is the company’s reference language for internal communications, product design and documentation.
- great communication skills: being able to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences;
- problem solving: use be Inductive reasoning to face and solve complex situations;
- motivation – to roll up sleeves and get stuck in; not to wait for people to hand things on a plate;
- organizational skills: being able to prioritize, to keep strategic and high-level information handy at all times, as well as up-to-date information about features and other product details;
- accuracy: have great attention to details, both business and tech.