At SEOmonitor we’re looking for a Product Designer to be the voice of the users in the design of our digital products.
It’s an amazing time to be joining SEOmonitor as we continue to transform the SEO agencies way of working around the world. Within the SEOmonitor Product team, we support this mission by crafting solutions and managing products that help agencies focus on what matters.
A successful team member inside our product team will have:
- the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to experiment
- a hypothesis-driven mentality and a balance of creativity and analytical skills
- A great team player that embodies these three main virtues: humbleness, drive and people smarts;
- Passionate about moving forward, innovating, and improving;
- Accountable and used to measuring, in order to manage your responsibilities;
- Naturally curious and looking for the data behind your opinions, so you can better leverage them;
- Open and genuine, capable of receiving and giving feedback;
- Not bullsh*tting; no buzzwords, “fluff” or corporate lingo;
- Used to getting more resilient when facing adversity;
- Enjoying each journey and having fun on the way.
What you need for this role
- Professional work experience as a UX/UI designer on B2B products.
- Highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design on desktop and mobile (iOS and android) and responsive design.
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and UX design process.
- Master of HCI usability and navigation design.
- Creative problem solver, designing visual styles for complex problems in an industry that require complicated interactions and large data sets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with many different stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure projects successful completion.
What will you do
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate business goals into outstanding user experience.
- Craft UI designs, prototypes, information architecture documents, intuitive app flows and use cases for design validation.
- Actively involved in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, information architecture, UI design, testing and implementation.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Present and effectively communicate how the creative vision will help achieve company objectives.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies.
- Maintain strong working relationships across all teams to ensure success of product initiatives.
We’re a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere you want.
40-hour work-week and a daily hour-long company-wide lunch slot.
Annually: 30 paid leave days, bank holidays and the day off for your birthday (so you can do you, while we handle the work).
No parties for now, but we make sure we have fun even when apart (expect a few bottles of wine delivered to your house!). We also invest heavily in our people and conduct regular personal development trainings.