Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business?
Then Appway is looking for you!
As a Product Manager at Appway you will own, drive and manage business components and features of the Appway Platform that are used to assemble Appway applications. You are in charge of the strategy, experience and communication of your products and you drive the whole 9 yards, from concept, to design, release, and go-to-market continuously.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are passionate about all aspects of software products from details in experience design to architecture problems, user-friendly documentation, marketing collaterals, commercials and great pre-sales material
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy talking to engineers, consultants, business analysts, and marketing and sales representatives
- You are a leader and are able to drive people through indirect leadership working cross-team and cross-functional
- You have an affinity for the financial services and believe in low-code platforms as means to drive digital transformation
- You excel at project management
- Drive the whole 9 yards for your products, from concept, to design, implementation, release, and communication while managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Create and promote the business value and experience of your products both for end users and developers
- Communicate incessantly inside and outside the organization, explaining the whys
- Define and manage the roadmap for your products in accordance with the product strategy
- Work with product marketing to create marketing collaterals, release communication and campaigns for your products
- Enable presales, customer success, developers and partners to drive the adoption of your products
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Software Product Manager
- Strong soft skills with exceptional communication
- Tech and business-savvy
- Fluency in English is a must (C1-C2)