Who is Redbubble
As the world’s largest marketplace for independent artists, our purpose is to create and inspire new ways of experiencing connection and a sense of belonging for every person. From everyday things, to the very thing, we connect people to millions of designs on any product, on demand.
Welcome to a place that will celebrate your achievements, celebrate you solving the hard problems not just the fixes and celebrate you rapidly getting to the core of the issue rather than striving for the perfect answer.
Within the Product team, our Product Managers love the challenges presented by our three-sided marketplace; i.e. aligning and serving the different needs of independent artists, fulfillers and consumers across the world.
Partnering directly with our internal Supply Chain operations team, you will use technology to solve key problems and create opportunities to be more effective and efficient, ensuring
Our fulfillers have an optimal experience with RedBubble – from onboarding as a fulfiller, providing control and visibility over past and current performance and future demand
It is quick and easy to make changes to our physical product range with fulfillers and unlock value
There is transparency and optimisation of our shipping times, to improve the customer experience
Our internal team is able to easily manage our orders and fulfiller network, to ensure that we meet business objectives and customer expectations
Essentially, you will focus on step change improvements to our fulfillment network, driving improvements in overall cost and speed which achieve business objectives, by building strong relationships and working closely with key stakeholders in software development, research science, and finance. Your exceptional analytical and product management skills will allow you to design and implement a complex supply chain solution to support Redbubble now and into the future.
– Set objectives: Define a long-term vision and strategy for Redbubble’s supply chain systems, that meet the needs of our internal Supply Chain operations team, our global fulfiller network and our customers, which includes nearer-term product objectives
– Identify and prioritise opportunities: Understand the short- and long-term needs of key stakeholders, identify the highest impact opportunities and sequence investment to maximise benefit. Maintain a roadmap to help regularly communicate these opportunities
– Craft & validation solutions: Validate and deliver the right solutions to the right customer problems by collaborating with your stakeholders, your team and third party vendors.
– Technical product management for the supply chain and operations system needs to support the chosen solution.
– Outline the approach for introducing new or upgrading existing solutions that best manage key product and business risks, agree solution acceptance criteria and success measures with key stakeholders, and collaborate with other product teams to multiply the end customer benefits of the platform. Develop clear GTM plans that maximise product success and minimise risks.
– Own the product: Be the subject matter expert for the supply chain systems, through both external research and understanding of global trends, competitor analysis, as well as clarity on our internal opportunities and performance (through understanding key metrics), as well as current limitations or shortfalls
– Lead your team: Enable your team to be effective and engaged in realising its objectives. – Ensure all team members understand team direction and its connection to broader organisational success and are empowered to proactively contribute.
What You’ll bring:
– Experience managing and delivering product within a cross-functional team at a fast-paced internet company (preferably e-commerce, marketplace or consumer app)
– Proven experience in ability to take technical systems information and connect it to clear business objectives and outcomes
– A user-centric approach where you intuitively empathise with users’ needs and experiences and naturally work back from this understanding to solutions that surprise and delight.
– Strong problem solving skills that enable you to structure a problem, identify key issues and trade-offs, and use quantitative and qualitative data to get to a decision.
– Experience with outcome-orientated and insight-led product management where features are validated, tested and iterated (user research, prototyping, A/B testing etc)
Strong storytelling skills that enable you to communicate to people a compelling rationale for action and clear direction that prompts them to take action
– Known as a compassionate go getter — one who chases outcomes, naturally draws others in and then empowers them and amplifies their impact
– Experience working with data scientists to use models and AI/ Machine learning to solve business problems (preferred, but not essential)
What We Offer:
– A high trust culture based on mutual respect
– Exposure to independent artists
-Personalised career planning
– Opportunity to work in a global organisation
– Equity in your package
– Monthly Wellness allowance
– Vouchers and discounts from our Redbubble website
We’re creatively inspired commerce. And that inspiration starts with you. With your drive for progress over perfection and your courage to come together in celebration of creativity over convention. You’re inspired by art and those who make it, and we’re inspired by you.
Life at Redbubble
Redbubble is a place where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work and to always value creativity and compassion above all else. Having the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others, is how we accomplish more together.
In the same way that we are deeply committed to unlocking infinite opportunities for artists, their customers and the fulfillers, we are dedicated to providing a truly trusting workplace where you can grow, thrive and boldly aim higher than you previously thought possible.