We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager with a background in equity compensation to join our growing Product team. You can be based out of any of our main locations where we offer a hybrid working model (Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Zurich, Warsaw, Toronto).
Computershare are leaders at managing employee share plans for companies worldwide. Employee share plans allow employees to own a part of the business they work for, and can be an invaluable part of a company’s recruitment, retention and reward strategy.
The Product Management function consists of a dynamic team of leaders solely focused on growing and optimizing our product, service, and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
What make this role stand out?
- You will be working in a global market, where our teams are committed to being the best
- We give you continuous training and career development opportunities
- You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager – Equity Compensation Plans, to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager with Agile Product Owner responsibilities, you will be responsible for our Plans offerings.
You will be instrumental in developing your product in line with our strategy, translating our Plans vision into tangible product enhancements and rolling-out of new offerings to the market. You will be expected to manage new ideas from concept to launch, working closely with colleagues across the business.
You will lead the delivery of clear product communication and documentation, including marketing briefs, product development updates and feature descriptions.
Other roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Act as Product Owner of an Agile scrum team to execute your product strategy
- Work closely with the Head of Plans Reporting and Plan Products to understand the product vision and strategy, working together to define the product roadmap
- Understand your internal and external stakeholders’ needs so you prioritize work and develop your product effectively
- Be the product expert
Skills & Experience
- Substantial work experience as a Product Manager or an Agile Product Owner, ideally in a global environment
- Experience providing strategic ownership for one or more complex products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills providing the ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and promotes understanding and consensus.
- Previous experience in the equity compensation field
- Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with complex topics
- Product or project experience that shows your ability to deliver against a strategy or plan