Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and FinTechs the technology, team, and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa, and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
As a rapidly scaling digital payments company, Product is at the core of everything we do. We have built globally distributed teams and are looking for an amazing Senior Director of Product to join our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, a vast global presence, and richer, real-time data to set us apart as the leader in payments.
What you get to do:
- Be responsible for the product direction, strategy, and roadmap for our Core Product team, reporting into Head of Product.
- Consolidate input from internal stakeholders and key customers to form a product roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to assess technical capabilities and opportunities.
- Align the product and executive teams on direction, vision, and key objectives.
- Build, lead, and mentor multiple high-performing product management teams.
- Implement and manage processes to streamline product planning and execution.
- Provide planning and reporting guidance for product teams.
- Develop and install standardized touchpoints, meeting cadences, and documentation frameworks.
- Develop alignment with go-to-market teams.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to provide support for strategic deals and clients.
- Provide clear guidance and expectations to customer-facing teams.
What it takes to succeed:
- Experience in payments is crucial for succeeding in this role, as well as a strong technical core competence.
In particular, familiarity with payment scheme standards such as ISO8583 & ISO20022 is invaluable.
- Extensive experience leading product development teams.
- Past experience holding a Director of Product or Group Product Manager role.
- Experience managing product managers, program managers, solution architects, and/or engineering managers.
- Hands-on experience conducting market research, customer interview, and requirements gathering and synthesis.
- Extensive experience forming product strategy, developing product roadmaps, and managing cross-functional communication.
- Excellent communication capabilities, clearly and succinctly message with appropriate level of detail to cross-functional teams, senior management, and clients.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work with many different individuals and partner effectively with different groups.
- Very strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, with the ability to use data and evidence to drive decision-making and balance multiple competing interests.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.