Quine is a London-based deep-tech startup building a platform to help open source developers monetise their time and experience.
Our team is comprised of Software Engineers, ML Scientists and open source contributors, and we’re venture backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s.
We are looking to bolster our product team with a highly driven individual who can help us commercialise the product, drive strategy around customer adoption, and take a leading role in solving the full range of company problems, as they arise.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Leader with a demonstrated talent for strategy, creativity, and execution.
While we’re open to a variety of backgrounds, we believe this role would suit someone who enjoys working at the 0→1 stage of product building, and is obsessed about designing and crafting delightful products.
- Work closely with the company’s leadership to refine our product vision through the incorporation of extensive user research.
- Analyse user research data and product metrics to produce new user stories that can improve or enhance the product.
- Apply product management best practices to break down such user stories into a roadmap that can be consumed by our delivery team.
- Define commercially relevant metrics to measure the quality of our product execution and its impact on the company’s objectives.
- Proactively react to user feedback and product signals by designing incremental product iterations.
- Drive prioritisation and lead on pre-launch and post-launch product execution.
- Help build the Quine “product playbook” to create consistency in user experience across our range of products.
⇒ 3+ years of experience in product management across Seed-Series B startups
⇒ Demonstrable success in developing and launching products to market.
⇒ Experience in talking to users, and synthesising user-research data into compelling user stories.
⇒ Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a precise knack for verbalising subjective problems in the design and UX space.
⇒ Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organisational skills.
Nice to have
⇒ Background in Computer Science or Engineering.
⇒ Experience with product marketing/crafting narratives around new products going to market.
⇒ Experience in the open source, or the developer tools ecosystem.
What We Offer
🤑 Competitive salary
💻 Personal computer allowance
🎮 Remote, flexible working
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about why you’d like to work with us 🙂.