We, the team of a fast-growing startup (+35% in traffic and +50% in customer acquisition in Q4’22 to Q3’22), focused on Western markets, are looking for a Retention Manager who will lead this direction and will be able to implement the most exciting ideas!
KEY METRICS YOU WILL INFLUENCE
– Retention Rate.
– CR (Conversion rate) of activated users.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
– Experience in CRM or retention marketing for two years.
– Practical cases of increasing conversions through retention mechanics: from concept development, business logic to practical implementation.
– Attention to detail, aptitude for working with numbers, confident knowledge of Excel.
– Skills in working with analytical systems to find insights and form hypotheses.
– Search for the most inexpensive way to experiment.
– Experience in A/B tests.
– Spoken English level – Intermediate.
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: online meeting with the TL team and recruiter.
Stage 2: test task.
Stage 3: a final interview with the team and offer.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Influence on user UX in a global product in the fast-growing iGaming niche through implementing own ideas and experience.
– A startup spirit without micromanagement (even after 2.5 years from launch).
– A transparent procedure for reviewing the level of salary.
– Investments in your development as a team member.
– Great room for vertical and horizontal growth as a specialist.
– Aligned understanding of the product by all team members – we have implemented North Star metrics and done a lot of homework, so the team will be on the same page with you.
– A huge information base of knowledge from which you can draw insights for both personal and product development.
– Hybrid or fully remote format + flexible schedule (we are talking about the result, not the hours you work).
– Health insurance after the trial period.
– Compensation for training or paid consulting to accelerate your development.
– English classes with tutors.
– And the opportunity to be part of Boosta, a company to reach $1 billion by 2025, which is an entirely different level of processes, investment in people, and the opportunity to get an outstanding milestone.