A Humble Opportunity…
Title: Product Lead / Head of Product – Apply here now
Location: UK, Remote/Hybrid
We are looking for a Product Lead to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product thinker and leader with a passion for problem solving and creating delightful B2B & customer experiences.
The Product Lead will help drive the product vision, manage our backlog, define strategy and success metrics, strategize and prioritize features and releases, and lead the product team to success. The Product Lead will also be responsible for getting feedback from customers, stakeholders, and partners and incorporating their feedback into the product.
The role will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) working alongside a distributed, global and diverse team with global trips to bring together the team.
About The Role
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and defining and prioritising the roadmap to deliver on Humble’s vision
- You will identify opportunities, write product requirements, set priorities, and define the next generation of Humble’s solutions
- As the solution is a B2B (or C2B2B) offering you will combine UX expertise, retention, and adoption practices, along with analytics to drive great customer journeys
- You will work closely with our Clients and Customer Success teams to identify new product opportunities and feature requirements
- You will develop a deep understanding of the operational teams needs to meet their business goals
- You will manage all development sprints to meet clients’ expectations
- We’re looking for an experienced product manager with a high level of judgement and decision-making abilities, negotiation skills, and influence over teams in a matrix organizational structure, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- End-to-end ownership of Humble’s products
- Define product requirements, and work closely with the R&D teams
- Manage the development sprints and follow-up on processes, collaborating closely with development teams
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Project – Management teams to always align on priorities and identify new client needs
- You will serve as the point of contact for all product aspects, from new product features, to defining product copy to managing quality assurance on product releases
- Working as part of the management team to form the business case for future financing rounds.
- You have a passion for passion for automation/no-code, UX and data-driven solutions
- Experience in a seed to Series A B2B startup
- You’re familiar with no-code & automation tools like Zapier
- You experiment with OpenAI / GPT 3
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Product Management roles
- B2B Customer-facing experience – Advantage
- Great attention to detail and superb organizational skills to manage multiple communication channels in a dynamic environment
- A passion for product management and software solutions, with a deep understanding of customer needs
- Ability to analyze data and utilize analytics
- High level of written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies
- Experience working with remote teams – Advantage.
Tools we use: Figma & Jira
Who we are at Humble
We are a purpose driven startup that’s on a mission to level the playing field by making the power of computing and automation accessible to everyone.
You’ll be working with a small team of 5 (and looking to grow) with backgrounds at Y-Combinator, Entrepreneur First and been recognised by the likes of Forbes 30 under 30 and looking for ambitious and hungry team members who want to work with us to make a real impact.
If you want to learn more about us – sign up here.
What do we want to understand about you?
- What drives and motivates you?
- What’s your favourite daily app you use and why?
- What are you curious to learn about and how do you explore the curiosity?
- Why do you want to join Humble
- What are your creative exploits?
- If you had a wikipedia page about you, what would you be famous for?