At Bucket, our mission is to empower product teams to deliver impactful features that delight and retain customers. We do this by providing feature engagement metrics, qualitative feedback, customer satisfaction, and more, to the product teams – automated and in a repeatable framework.
It’s an exciting time to join Bucket. We’re hiring our first Product Marketing Manager and you’ll be responsible for making product managers, CPOs, ProductOps, CTOs and engineers around the world aware of Bucket!
- What you’ll be doing
Develop a deep understanding of our market category, our product, our competitors, and our target personas and customers. All of which will inform how we Bucket goes to market.
- Develop and constantly refine our positioning and messaging towards those personas.
- Successfully take new features to market and drive adoption of Bucket.
- Occasionally listen in on sales calls to get a deeper understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
- Generate high quality content for new and existing customers, incl. emails, blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more.
- Come up with new and creative campaigns for Bucket.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Bucket
- 40-hour work week. 40 hours is plenty to do great work.
- Distributed culture. We work with the best tools we can find to work in a distributed fashion. We also make sure to get together regularly IRL.
- 5 weeks of PTO. Taking time off is good for you and us.
- Parental leave. We offer paid parental leave.
- Hardware. We’re providing you with a new Mac.
- Home office / Co-working space. We’ll cover the cost of getting you set up.
What we need from you
- You’re excited by good software products and have a clear understanding of how they work from a technical perspective.
- You’re generally curious and have an interest in how product teams spec, design and build features and how Bucket can help these teams make better features for their customers.
- Ambitious and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy, comfortable with startup ambiguity.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- 2-3+ years of product marketing experience, likely with B2B products.
- You’re in timezone GMT+3 to GMT-5.