Earliest start date: March 2018! Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
We are Stryber – a leading strategy consulting boutique for digital growth. Our venture team extends our strategy team in building and scaling great digital products/ventures for our clients, but also launches start-ups on their own.
We are currently looking for an Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) for a designated CEO/CPO position in one of our portfolio companies in Munich, Germany, which is active in the B2B MarTech industry. As an EIR you are on the “fast-track” heading towards a top management position!
Currently 98% of the MarTech sector we are conquering is still untapped; – world-wide!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- From day one your number one goal is to achieve product-market fit in the German market within 6 months in close coordination with the Stryber management team and secure the first round of investment
- If successful, you continue to build an awesome team around you and focus on growing the company to one of the leading MarTech platforms world-wide
- You are responsible for building a great product and helping cooperation partners with the technical integration of our platform
- You are part of the exciting early-stage and growth phase of the company and by that acquire the right skillset in order to become a successful entrepreneur
- Work closely with and learn from our experienced founders and management team
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
- You have previous working experience preferably in a start-up, incubator/VC or consulting firm
- You have a strong background in digital product management (2+ years)
- You have a decent understanding on how performance marketing works with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads and how to track important KPIs technically
- Expertise with SCRUM/KANBAN, AWS, and programming is a strong plus
- Self-driven “getting things done” attitude
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset as well as a pro-active “can-do” attitude
- Achiever mentality: track record of having created extraordinary things with impact
- Passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and digital products
- analytical problem solver and full dedication towards the customer / client
- detail-oriented and analytical
- Be part of a new startup project from its early days
- Have the opportunity to quickly (within 6 months) join the management team of the portfolio company which comes along with an attractive equity package
- A steep learning curve through an active collaboration with the management team as well as highly motivated colleagues
- Work in a beautiful workplace and become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- Though Munich is our home office, Stryber has a great remote culture since its foundation which allows you to be very flexible on where to work; if you prefer to work next to sunny beaches from time to time, we definitely want you to do that. Just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack. (or: to receive even more awesome beach photos in return)
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome “team challenger” events and a lot of fun
- Live in beautiful Munich, a permanent TOP 5 member of the world’s most liveable cities, and close to the Alps region