Salary: £58,000 to £68,000 or dependent on experience
Location: Remote Hybrid London/Southampton (opportunities are available for remote working throughout Europe for the right candidate).
About the role:
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Product Manager to join our expanding Product Management function and help drive the growth of our Private Markets insights platform, Syfter. As a Product Manager, you will work within one of the product teams that make up our overall Syfter proposition, collaborating with user experience, data integration, and platform teams to achieve our goal of growing annual recurring revenue from £1.3M ARR to a projected £16M ARR by year-end 2025.
- Work within a cross-functional product team to solve customer and business problems in a valuable, viable, usable, and feasible way for the business and our users.
- Contribute to the Product function’s deep knowledge of our users and customers and track industry trends and competitive landscape as they pertain to your product domain.
- Work collaboratively with product designers and engineers to develop practical solutions that solve customer problems while meeting business needs.
- Take accountability for ensuring the solutions your team developed are valuable and viable, and track the results.
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and collaborate with stakeholders, colleagues, and critical executives
- At least two years of experience in technology-powered products, including roles such as Product Manager, Product Designer, Program Manager, Product Marketeer, Engineer/Developer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or User Researcher.
- A demonstrated understanding of modern product discovery and delivery techniques and methods.
- Learning and empathizing with multiple functional business areas, including engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Proven ability to find solutions to complex problems with many constraints, use sound judgement to assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed and sometimes written narrative.
- The ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship to drive business outcomes.
- Experience working with data-based platforms, including integrating and visualizing large data sets, would be advantageous.
About Filament AI
Filament is a software business that specialises in building real-time data-powered business applications. It offers a market-leading private company data integration platform for private equity firms, built with expertise in software product development, data engineering, NLP and machine learning, combined with a well-drilled implementation approach and an evolving product team to deliver maximum value for money.
Syfter is our AI-powered company insight platform
We use our values to define what we mean when we say “you’re doing a great job”. They are our framework for everything we do in HR and People operations.
- Autonomy, able to own what you’re working on
- Boldness, to reflect Filament AI’s ambition
- Collaboration, able to help others do their best work
- Deep Fun, as in Deep Learning, able to make Filament AI a really enjoyable place to work (and able to come up with better AI-related puns than that)
- Excellence, so that we can trust each other to do great work well
We value diverse perspectives and actively seek individuals who can bring unique and valuable viewpoints to our product teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.