We are looking for an analytics-driven Data Product Manager (M/F/D), who will shape the future of CELUS platform with data insights from user and usage analytics, to enable the business to make data-driven decisions in process of creation brand new product.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and manage a suite of data products for our component manufacturer customers
- Drive the product’s insights strategy
- Conduct market analysis and work with VP Product to define GTM
- Explore a nascent space through experimentation and data-driven strategies
- Manage new data product ideas in the backlog
- Collaborate closely with sales and data engineering teams
- 3-5 years of experience in data product development
- Proven experience as a product manager with SaaS B2B or B2C products
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong analytical thinking and creative problem solving attitude
- Hands on experience in building dashboards BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Good understanding of analytics tools (for example: Google, Pendo, Heap)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Ads and Impressions (for ex. Google Ads/ AdWords) is a plus
- Background in data science and data analytics is a plus
- An agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team, with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping the CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days + an additional paid Christmas week
- German or English language classes
- Our “Best hunter” bonus for bringing new superheroes to the team
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops, and our corporate library (online and offline)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with a yearly budget of up to 1000 EUR
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (cooking team buildings, pottery classes, VR gaming, escape rooms, etc.)
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces provided
- Free snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local canteen
- “EGYM Wellpass” membership subsidized by us, offering access to 5000 sport and wellness facilities all around Germany, including swimming pools, yoga studios, massage and more
CELUS is a software engineering platform.
We simplify the process of designing electronics components by using artificial intelligence.
As a growing start-up company based in Munich, we believe in electronics engineering automation. This enables designing electronics components in a fraction of the time and nourishes creativity, as well as innovation.
Our mission is to unleash scalable engineering through our two products:
ORBIT – providing a comprehensive library of electronics components
SUPERNOVA – automating all the manual engineering steps.
Embracing diversity is a very important value at CELUS. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.