Technical Product Manager
Our mission is to help software businesses succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re scaling really fast – well over 200% per year since launching in 2012 – and were named fastest growing software company in the UK by Deloitte Fast 50. In December 2017 we closed a $12.5m Series B funding round from Notion, BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital. We are a diverse team of 40 people (and counting) based near London Bridge, passionate about helping software businesses succeed.
We believe the way software businesses are run is changing and we’re building a product to drive this change. We have a number of products in our platform that are used by customers who sell desktop software (release management, crash reporting and licensing). We’re looking for someone to own these products and help fulfil our vision.
- Be a passionate Mac or Windows desktop software user
- Have a keen interest in talking to and understanding customers and their goals
- Analytical mind – be comfortable analysing data using excel, periscope and similar tools
- Ability to set product metrics and use these to determine success
- Focus on user-centric design
- Phenomenal communicator
- Experience of agile development methodologies and working within multi-functional product teams
- Balance technical debt vs features
- Take over product ownership of Paddle’s desktop software product working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver on the roadmap
- Understand customer requirements and help them build and sell their desktop software more effectively
- Provide customer insights and advice for the other products in the Paddle platform.\
What’s in it for you?
- Share options – everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- 25 days holiday
- Autonomy, excellent exposure to management, input into company direction, ideas and growth
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.