You will be part of a growing Product team that is defining Camunda’s product strategy and transforming the Process Automation market. The team embraces Camunda’s collaborative and accountable culture alongside an emphasis on “failing fast” to succeed.
The ultimate goal of your role is to increase Camunda’s SaaS platform maturity significantly and make sure the platform follows industry best practices. You will own one of the central components of Camunda Platform – Camunda Console.
In this role you will define a cloud strategy and roadmap that ensure our customers can use our Platform on our managed service and in their own public or private cloud efficiently.
In close collaboration with key customers and internal stakeholders you will be able to define how we can accelerate Camunda platform installation and configuration as well as simplify maintenance tasks for our customer base (e.g. using Helm charts or a K8s Operator). On top you will be able to define how we can expand our SaaS offering to more public cloud vendors and how we can be listed on various Cloud Marketplaces.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA or US East Coast. We currently do not provide any immigration support for this role.
What you will do:
- Define market-driven product requirements focused on delivering improvements to the Camunda product portfolio.
- Manage community, customer, partner and internal feedback with an emphasis on successfully driving innovation to improve the flexibility, performance, scale, and security of Camunda’s product portfolio.
- Fully evaluate and prioritize incoming feature requests.
- Keep the core teams (Console + Distribution) equipped to be working on the appropriate user stories.
- Continuous assessment of Camunda demand, market differentiation, and the competitive landscape.
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- 5+ years product management experience in Enterprise software (e.g. knowledge about enterprise buying centers, subscription-based pricing model, enterprise software buying journey and sales cycles)
- 3+ years product management experience in SaaS B2B product with focus on cloud manageability, installation and platform
- Experience of OKRs, customer research techniques, product design, Go-To-Market planning, backlog management, and working in Agile teams
- Technical knowledge of cloud-native applications, databases, web applications, SaaS infrastructure
- Strong communication skills – both internally collaborating with others and externally presenting to customers
It would be a plus (but not required!) if you:
- Have experience managing a product used by IT departments (Software Developers, Operations, etc.)
- Have experience working with a product that is available as SaaS and on-prem
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM(N), or RPA
- Have experience launching a product in Cloud Marketplaces
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations!
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!