Location: Germany / Spain / Austria / The Netherlands
About the opportunity
As a Senior Product Manager of Financial Crime Prevention, you will have the unique opportunity to help create and drive the growth of FCP products. This role will see you lead a cross functional team of engineers and data scientists who develop and maintain the core compliance systems, as well as partnering with various divisions in the bank to offer advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing product and market launches.
In this role, you will:
Play a key role in strategic discussions and product designs in the FCP product area
Be responsible for quality and speed of execution of the product roadmaps.
Work with stakeholders to support new product launches and expansion plans
What you need to be successful:
- 5yrs + Product experience gained in either a banking, payments or FinTech environment.
- Experience of working in a Customer Due Diligence environment.
- Especially onboarding and on-going monitoring customers in context of PEP and Sanctions.
- A strong understanding of AML, Fraud or Regulatory Compliance products.
- Proven experience in leading product teams.
- Digitally native and have a high drive for meeting customer needs.
- A high level of integrity and work ethic with an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you
Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies – all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Hybrid policy in place for people located in the country (Spain, Austria, Germany or The Netherlands) so you will be able to decide if you would like to go to the office or work from home or mix both.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We’ve eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.