Location: Germany / Spain / Austria / The Netherlands
About the opportunity
As Product Management Lead Risk & Data Foundation at N26, you will help us accelerate on the development of our portfolio of lending and savings products.
We are looking for a determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to enable N26 users around the world to access honest lending and savings products that they need to support their big financial decisions.
To bring this vision to life, you will be working with an amazing team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and user researchers on a daily basis, as well as engaging other cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
If building responsible and sustainable lending and savings products that truly support people in their financial journey is a challenge you want to take on – keep on reading!
In this role, you will:
Provide the foundation for our consumer loan products by providing best in class consumer risk models using cutting edge data science technology.
Work in partnership with the consumer credit teams and the risk management. Turning their needs into clear product improvements. Help us understand where there are inefficiencies in the way that we do things and create solutions to enable our product, engineering, and design teams to make the biggest impact.
Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between product, engineering, design and cross-functional groups (e.g. legal, compliance, bank, marketing)
Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in a product management role in consumer lending, whether for a bank, a lending platform or a credit reference agency, with a track record of delivering scalable financial products that delight users
- Alternatively, 3+ years of experience with bank product processes (origination, servicing), with a track record of generating significant improvements in their output
Experience working with remote teams across multiple offices
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking
- Enjoying to work with engineers and data scientists to solve complex problems
- Keen attention to detail – making sure that our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work.
- Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies – all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We’ve eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.