Fuelfinance is an innovative financial technology company. Our year started with raising $1M in Seed Funding from top investors, including Bolt’s Markus Villig, SendBird’s John S. Kim, San Francisco-based Stratmind, and Eastern Europe-focused Bad Ideas funds. This comes after 3 years of bootstrapped and profitable success, with a diverse client base of successful businesses totaling over $200M in P&L, including Reface, Petcube, and Awesomic.
As a provider of cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs, we are revolutionizing the industry with our cutting-edge financial management and planning software and services.
38% of startups die because of running out of cash. And our mission is to prevent companies from making financial mistakes that could easily be avoided. If you are as passionate about cloud-based financial solutions for startups and SMBs and want to make a real difference in the industry, we would love to have you on a team!
Ready to take on a thrilling challenge in the fast-paced world of fintech? FuelFinance is looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. You’ll be at the helm of a talented group of designers, engineers, and finance experts, bringing your expertise to create an innovative product that prevents financial mistakes for startups and SMBs. If you’re a driven and hands-on product manager with a knack for taking ownership and delivering results, we want to hear from you. Apply now and let’s make waves in the industry!
– you will be responsible for end-to-end product experience – from roadmap planning to product delivery;
– we expect you to be a generalist, hands-on product manager, taking ownership of the products from inception to maturity, starting with market and user research, and following up with wireframes, managing teams of designers, engineers, marketers, working with finance managers and analysts to make these products an outstanding success;
– you will be reporting to the company’s CEO and co-founder, Alyona Mysko.
What we expect from you:
– 5+ years in Product Management;
– experience with SaaS B2B business model is a must;
– demonstrated success in wireframing / UX flow design;
– project management experience;
– proven experience with the US market;
– C1+ English.
– great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
– a multicultural work environment with communication between Ukraine, the EU, and the US;
– a team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office or get on a Zoom call;
– a demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley startup culture and Ukrainian work ethics;
– we only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.