We’re looking for a Product Lead to join our small team of contractors working with a values-led client on the design and build of a wellness coaching platform.
Our client works with organisations committed to providing their employees with the support they need to thrive at work. For a product leader interested in building propositions that impact people’s lives and who is energised by working at pace in a fast moving environment, we have a super interesting opportunity to create a new b2b2c product.
About the role:
- Define and refine the product vision
- Work closely with a CTO and a UX/UI designer to manage a near-shore development partner
- Own the roadmap and define product requirements
- Manage client beta testing, gather stakeholder feedback and input
- Prioritise the backlog through to launch
- Someone with a human-centric approach who is forensically focused on user needs and equally able to design for an end user and a business buyer.
- 5+ years experience in the product/tech space
- Experience in Agile and ideally working with nearshore/offshore development teams
- An interest in wellbeing/coaching/personal development would be beneficial
While the role is primarily remote, attending f2f workshops or meetings with the internal team once or twice a month in London would be advantageous. Daily rate offered is between £500-£600, based on candidate experience.
If you’d be interested and available June/July, please reach out on this email to find out more: email@example.com