Here at Best Companies, we have an opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Innovation team based in Wrexham to work on a brand new product with an exciting future. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £51,000 per annum plus benefits.
As Product Manager, not only will you be responsible for ensuring your product is developed in line with the business vision & strategy, but you’ll be responsible for the successful user growth and adoption, with the goal of becoming the most intuitive and customer delighting tool of it’s kind in the world.
You’ll bring creativity, along with evangelism to help solve problems, seek opportunities and come up with innovative and impactful solutions, whilst selling the vision and strategy of the organisation and our products.
You’ll be a great collaborator, acting as the glue between Innovation and the rest of the business, particularly to plan how product changes will be implemented and communicated.
You’ll be capable of ruthless prioritisation, constantly balancing feature requests with a combination of open-mindedness and positivity, plus knowing how to say ‘no’.
A big picture view is essential as you’re developing your product for the many, not just the few, and you’ll always have your eye on where the product is heading, not just for the short term but for the long term too.
Responsibilities as our Product Manager:
- Gathering internal and external customer feedback through interviews, surveys and other quant/qual means; translating these into product features and making strategic decisions
- Selling the vision, strategy and OKRs of the product to your product team, ensuring they are clear on what they are working towards and how they are contributing to the company objectives
- Executing the product strategy in-line with the overall company OKRs
- Be data led using analytics, A/B testing, and performance data to track product performance to continuously improve the product and the user experience
- Work with the Product Designer and stakeholders to design innovating product features and solutions
- Manage ideas and feature requests from stakeholders, ensuring visibility, clarity and regular updates are given to each
- Conduct regular market and competitor research for your product to keep an eye on where the employee engagement market is heading, as well as customer trends
- Launch planning with Marketing and Growth, identifying key users, market segmentation, external communication channels as well as ensuring training for the business stakeholders is provided
- Work to fundamental data protection principles such as data protection by design and default
Experience, skills & traits we’re looking for in our Product Manager:
- Typically 3 years’ or more experience within a product focused role or similar (i.e. Product Manager, Product Owner, Web Developer, Product Marketer, UX Designer)
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Product Design, Marketing or similar relevant fields
- Proven success with product growth i.e. demonstrated significant adoption or retention
- Must have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- A great understanding of agile product development practices (Scrum. Kanban, Lean)
- A solid understanding of usability and UX
- Customer-centric mindset, passionate about delivering class leading user experiences
- A great communicator, managing expectations of all types of stakeholders
- Good business acumen, understanding how your product impacts the organisation as a whole and the market
- Experience with design and prototyping with the ability to turn ideas into working prototypes using various tools such as Adobe XD, Figma etc.
- Experience testing ideas and hypothesis with customers and the market
- Our offices are located between Chester and Wrexham and is easily commutable (by car) from the Wirral, North Wales and Cheshire, but there is flexible working from home also.